Thursday, March 10, 2011

hello march!!

so thankful that spring is that much closer.
but march is a crazy month..its birthday
month for my family, including my mom, Aymie,
my nephew, my father in law, and me..

crazy times, but its all good.
so because of all the birthdays, my sister
gave me my gift early, a tattoo!!!



i think this tattoo represents me perfectly.
its on my left wrist, its rainbow-y and its
my own writing.. so i created it myself!
i'm actually pretty proud of it.

i've also become obsessed with value village..
i have scored some pretty sweet pyrex finds
there for real cheap.


the dark green casserole dish is a great find. it still has
its lid and is in great shape. i think it was 7 bucks..
it has all the astrological signs around it. super cool!


I love this pattern. i actually have a smaller bowl inside
that one. these are in great shape too. and i paid 7 for both.

i also love all the butter dishes i've collected.

i actually plan on doing a layout on both of these topics
right away...
i may incorporate them into the new blog challenges that
we're working on at my-scrap-shoppe-dotcom.

later!
jen

No comments: