Thursday, June 2, 2011

time to play catch up

wow...i'm such a bad blogger.
maybe i can improve..

so lets see...
maybe we should start from now
and move backwards..

so, on sunday i got to see my
favourite band again in Winnipeg

U2!!!


me and mike went with Keri and DanDan..
we were so close!!! i thought i would've
bawled and lost my shit, but i was composed.
everyone i've talked to said it was so amazing
like they're surprised..i wasn't surprised. i
knew it was gonna be killer..

next,

so, crazy scrappy changes going on with me.
after approximately 5 years i said goodbye
to the design team at myscrapshoppe..i was
super sad, cause i love all those girls. but
i figure its only fair to let someone else
have there turn..

i left Michaels AGAIN...nobody was signing up
for the scrapbooking course and that really sucks.
and even when people paid to come to crops i
hosted, they never showed. i didn't take it
personally. i just took it as a waste of time.

and most recently, i have joined Scrapbooking @
Shelley's!!! this is our local scrapbook shop. i
am gonna teach class there and be on their design
team..
(in other news my old scrapbook shop, Paperbag is
closing..not gonna lie...it makes me laugh..karma
does eventually come around...whether its loss of
interest or just retirement. but enough of that)

what else.
work is good.
kids are good.
i am still addicted to buttons.
my dad bought me a 5litre pail for my buttons that
don't go into jars..i've filled it already..and
he's getting me another one. cripes..

weather in lovely brandon really sucks..like today
for instance is dark and rainy, love the thunder, just
tired of the rain.

speaking of my dad, he turned 65 on may16th.
we put a bday greeting in the paper and he thought
it was awesome. people were wishing him happy bday
for days after.

well...thats all i can think of.
i'm sure i've missed stuff.
put oh well..
later,
Jen

No comments: